Most new businesses choose an accountant based on a family connection like their parent’s accountant or a recommendation from a friend.
Very few people actually research and evaluate their accountant before choosing him/her.
If you are experiencing the following issues, we believe that it is time to change your accountant;
- Phone calls not returned promptly.
- Promises, expectations and agreed deadlines not met.
- Work not completed on a timely basis/poor value.
- Inadequate tax planning and proactive service not provided.
- Unexpected CRO and tax liabilities with related penalties and interest charges.
- Unexpected fees.
- Feel your accountant has not moved with the times of lacks technical knowledge
- Your business has out-grown the accountant
It’s a very simple process to change accountants.
You can get us to write to your accountant or alternatively you can tell them by letter or telephone call that you’re changing to us. The professional regulations that apply to us as accountants mean that the outgoing accountant is obliged to pass on the information we need.
We are based in the centre of Ballinasloe but our clients are located from all over Ireland, UK, Australia and USA.
Technology has advanced so that you no longer need a local accountant.
Please give us a call today to discuss just how much of a difference we can make to your business and we can arrange a free consultation.